Our financial services representatives combine their education in financial services with an in-depth knowledge of the ever-changing insurance industry landscape to provide you with solutions for your unique situation. All financial services representatives must pass comprehensive exams to obtain a license to sell products in your state.


We have individuals licensed to sell insurance products in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, KS, LA, MO, MT, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA
California Insurance Licensing: # #0C79333 - John Degen


We have individuals registered to offer securities in the following jurisdictions: CA, CO, KS, MO